Saturday, August 12, 2017

On Current Project Ideas

I just wanted to list the ideas and project seeds that have been incubating and fermenting inside my mind. The one I've actually been writing and working on commissioning artwork for is On the Shoulders of Giants, a setting heavily inspired by Kill Six Billion Demons and Guardians of the Galaxy's Knowhere. I'm also working on a freelance project for Amora Game and dreaming up a Egyptian/Weird West mashup setting for the Occult 7 Pathfinder modifications by Storm Bunny Studios. All in all, I've been pretty busy RPG-wise, along with trying to think of something good for Venger Satanis' adventure writing contest, and thinking about a PbtA game where you play as evil clowns a la It. Hopefully I can get a couple of these over the finish line. 😓 Of course, in addition to this, I've obviously been thinking about working on a weird fantasy fanzine (mainly for LotFP and other similar OSR systems)...

No comments:

Post a Comment